The "Rocamadour Wooden Framed Poster" features one of the most iconic places in France. It is designed specifically for those who like to travel or have a longing for traveling. Perfect to brighten up your bedroom or living room.
Not only is the village one of France's most important tourist destinations and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has also been a crucial pilgrimage site on the 'Way of Saint James' for hundreds of years.
Rising up 120 metres, this vertiginous Citadel of Faith is best summed up by an old local saying: 'Houses on the river, churches on the houses, rocks on the churches, castle on the rock'.
Find the right frame—be it black, white, wood or black wood—for any and all of your favorite France's photography. A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful frame.
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Frame and poster are delivered together.
- For indoor use.
- Poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.