A UNESCO World Heritage Site, The 'Petite France' (Little France) is the most picturesque neighbourhood of Strasbourg’s Old Town.
Fishermen, millers and tanners once lived and worked in this part of town where the streets have been built level with the waterways.
The magnificent half-timbered houses date from the 16th and 17th centuries. Their sloping roofs open out onto lofts where hides were once dried.
Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
About the poster:
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
About the frame:
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Frame and poster are delivered together.
- For indoor use.
- Poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.
Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.