The "Mont-Saint-Michel Wooden Framed Poster" carry you to the magical island of Mont-Saint-Michel and its gravity-defying abbey to your home.
The worship of Saint Michel was introduced on the Mount in 708, and it became one of the most important places of medieval pilgrimage. Benedictine monks started building an abbey here in the 10th century.
Find the right frame—be it black, white, wood or black wood—for any and all of your favorite France's photography. A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful frame.
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Frame and poster are delivered together.
- For indoor use.
- Poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.