Colmar is often called the little Venice 'La Petite Venise' in France. Admire the typical Alsatian half-timbered houses along the riverbanks in this district of the city that is still brimming with the charms of the past.
Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
About the poster:
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
About the frame:
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Frame and poster are delivered together.
- For indoor use.
- Poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.
Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.